Wednesday, February 10, 2010

$10.95 total for ALL!


And THIS is why I love Publix. Look at all the goodies I got for just $10.95 with tax after coupons. Not bad at all! I will try to update this post tomorrow with the coupons I used so you can see how it is done. Not bad for 4 cat foods, 1 dog food, 20 jars baby food, milk, 4 boxes of cereal, and more!


Okay here is the updated list of how I pulled of this deal. Not going to post everything, but here are the highlights...

4 bags of cat food, on BOGO $4.49, minus 4 $2.00 off coupons = $.98
1 bag of dog food on sale for 2/$10, minus $3 off coupon from HERE=$2.00 Dog food!
2 Knox Gelatins @ $1.39, minus 2 $4.00 coupons = -5.22 (That's right, I MADE money buying these!)
20 jars beechnut baby food on BOGO $.53 minus $2 off 20 coupon, minus $1.50 publix Coupon=$1.80 for all!
4 boxes of post cereal @ 2.50 each -2 $2 coupons, -1 $1/2 coupon =$7
Milk=FREE when you buy 4 boxes of post coupon
1/2 Choc Milk FREE when you buy 1 gallon Regular Milk Coupon
Revlon nail clippers (2) - $.79 each minus 2 $1.00 coupons off any revlon tool (another money maker!)

And the rest are just odds and ends. If you live in the Athens area and want to learn to do this, I'd be happy to meet you for some shopping! Just use the link at the top to contact me!
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great job!

Just wanted to pop in and say that I am lovign your blog and read all your posts when they come into my google reader...keep it up!

Mommy Octopus said...

Thanks so much Amy! It's been fun getting this started :-)

Frugal Friend said...

I wish my Publix would take these Knox coupons and give overage! Our Winn Dixie sells these too I might try there, because who wouldn't want that much overage! Great job!

Happy Valentine's!