Sunday, March 21, 2010

Awesome savings at Kroger!

I have to admit, that this picture and total isn't my doing, but it sure makes a daughter proud!  This would be the treasures my mom got today at Kroger.  She saved $83.58 and paid a measly $8.38 with tax for all of this!  It includes, 2 200 Calorie DiGiornos (free item coupons), 2 salsas, 5 bags tostitos (see Kroger post for details), 1 Fiber One package (Free item coupon), 1 Kroger Frozen Veggies (Free Item Coupon), Starkist Tuna ($1.00 off), 1 Water, 16 Kraft Cheeses (all FREE after coupons).  I think she did a great job!  My mom has always been a frugal shopper and my Grandma was the QUEEN of all bargains!  We rarely went to the grocery store growing up - My grandma's house WAS the grocery store!  My mom and I often compete to see who can get the best deals, so I think I'm in for a bit of a challenge this week! 

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: