Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my birthday!  For the past week or so, I've gotten numerous emails from companies wishing me a happy birthday and sending me a coupon.  Be sure to sign up for these so you can get deals and freebies on your birthday!


Captain D's - I got a FREE meal!  They also offer Kids birthday meals as well HERE.

Dairy Queen - I got a coupon for BOGO Blizzards!

Ruby Tuesday's - I got a coupon for a FREE Burger!

Office Max - I got a coupon for $15 off $75 purchase!

Michaels - I got a coupon for 20% off ENTIRE purchase!

Wendy's - I got a coupon for $1 off a value meal!

CVS - I got a coupon for $3 off any purchase!


Other great places to sign up:

Kohl's - Frequently get $5 off ANY purchase printables (got one today!)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: