Thursday, March 11, 2010

House Party!

I just got an email that I have been approved for another House Party!  This will be my 3rd one.  I've done a DiGiorno Party in the past and also a Sandwich Thins party.  The next House Party I'm doing is a GreenWorks Kids Swap Party.  Look at some of the goodies included in my party pack this time:
•Green Works® Natural Laundry Detergent samples
•Green Works® Natural Compostable Cleaning Wipes samples
•Kashi® TLC® cereal bar samples
•Kashi® TLC® product coupons
•Bear Naked® cereal or granola coupons
•Brita® coupons
•Horizon® Dairy coupons
•Silk® Soymilk coupons
•A Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dip Mix
•A Nalgene® bottle
•Sierra Club® note card packs
•A Sierra Club® window sticker
•A Lowe’s® / WebMD® Healthy Home Guide

Looks like fun!  All my local friends that want to attend, drop me an email and I'll give you the details..

If you haven't hear of House Party before, it's awesome.  If appoved, you get a party pack filled with goodies and wonderful coupons to have a party.  There is no charge.  You do however have to give feedback on the products and invite people over for the party. 

CLICK HERE to apply to host your own party!  They are currently taking applications for Stouffers Toasted Subs, 100 Calorie Nabisco, and GreenEarth. 

Have you done a House Party before?  I'd love to hear what you thought of it!  Good luck!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: