Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lots of Super Deals!

I'm a little behind, so I'm working on a Super Deals list with some various deals at different stores. 

*First off, reminder that there is no new ad at Publix until Monday, due to the Easter holiday. 

*P&G is offering various free samples HERE.  You can get Pantene, Cascade, Head and Shoulders, and more!

*Go HERE to join the Macaroni Grill Club and get a coupon for $5 off 2 entrees. 

*Honeybaked ham has printable coupons HERE.  Just in time for Easter!

*Emergen-C is offering FREE Samples HERE

*Possible FREE My Little Ponies at Toys R Us Today only!  Go HERE for details.  Be forewarned that some stores are not accepting the coupons, and some are, so your mileage may vary!  I have no car today so I cannot check our Athens store to see if this is a good deal or not.

*Free Champ Burger at Checkers with any purchase when you text the word champ to 3010.

*Hip2Save has the Walmart coupon matchups HERE.

*Get FREE Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer at Publix after coupons.  Details HERE.  The one stop, one store coupons may be hard to find.  I have a couple extras if anyone needs them, just contact me.

Whew.  I think that's all for now.  Hope you all are having a great week!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: