Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mall Shopping

Today I have spent the day in Atlanta shopping with my husband because today is our 8th Anniversary! Time flies when you're having fun! 

I have a few tricks to mall shopping that I thought I would share with you today.

*Always search for printable coupons BEFORE leaving home.  I found a 15% off Old Navy and a 15% off Children's Place printables online.

*When you are visiting a store and do not have a coupon, ASK!  My oldest needed some church shoes, so we stopped by Payless without a coupon.  I asked the lady at the register if they had any coupons, and she whipped a 20% off coupon out of the drawer.  After I made my purchase, she put the coupon back in the same drawer, so they just may have some extras on hand!

*Make a budget and stick to it, by carrying CASH only.  This makes you think twice about the purchases that you are making and you are less likely to splurge. 

Feel free to comment with any other tips you can think of when mall shopping.  Use your money wisely and plan ahead and you can get namebrand items MUCH cheaper in the mall than you can get at discount stores.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: