Saturday, April 17, 2010

$1 Toddler Clearance at Walmart!

Last night I went to one of my dreaded places - Walmart.  I went to just get a new cat litter box, but of course wandered into other sections.  Walmart has that affect on me - I go in for one thing and leave with a cartfull.  When I ventured over to the Toddler/Baby section, I found shelves full of $1 Garanimals items!  Boys and girls from size 12 months - 5T.  I was at the Commerce, GA Walmart.  If you happen to stop by a Walmart, just be on the lookout and see if you find anything good.  I wouldnt' run right out as every walmart is different and they may be already sold out by now.  I didn't find much for my younger 2 (oldest isn't in that size), but I found quite a bunch for a friend that has 3 young girls.  Here's a few of the goodies in this picture to show you what to be on the lookout for.  You can always price scan to see how much they are at yours. 

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: