Friday, April 30, 2010

It's FRIDAY!!!

It's Friday!! The best thing about Friday is that is MEGA SWAGBUCKS DAY!!





What is Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is a search engine similar to google or yahoo, but when you search, you earn SWAGBUCKS! You can use these bucks to get great prizes! 450 bucks gets you a $5 amazon Giftcard! I've been a member for about a year and have earned over $200 in Amazon Giftcads! Not bad! I plan to use swagbucks giftcards to buy our Christmas presents this year.



How do I sign up?

To sign up, just CLICK HERE and fill out the form. Then start searching!

How else can I earn Swagbucks?

My advice is to fan them on facebook, follow on twitter, and keep an eye on their blog. They will give away codes and then you just paste the code into the homepage and you'll get more bucks!



Happy Swagbucking! Let me know if you find anything good!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: