Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Publix Deals

I just got back from Pubix - paid $29 with tax for 28 jars of organic baby food, 4 bottles of dawn dish soap, 12 boxes of pasta, 8 jars of peanut butter, 4 frozen pizzas, and I cannot remember what else.  Saved over $70.  Not my best trip, but definately a great deal since we were out of peanut butter and almost out of baby food.  I used to make my own baby food, but with 3 kids and all the things we've been involved in lately, I would rather buy it and save the headache. 

Here are a few more awesome deals!  I almost wish I would have waited to shop! 

Snyders Pretzals - 2/$3
-$.50 Publix Coupon from HERE.  (you need to get to the ad and then click on the blue add to the right.  Then go to page 2/3 and click on the coupon to print)
-$1/1 Snyder’s of Hanover Organic Pretzel Sticks, any 5 oz+ – 04-11-10 SS
**FREE after coupons!!

Oscar Meyer Deli Creations Sandwich or Cracker Combination, $2.50

-$1/1 OM Deli Creations Publix coupon
-$1/1 OM Deli Creations PRINT
**Pay $.50 after coupons!

Milkbone Essentials Plus Biscuits - $3.79
-$2/2 One Stop, One Store Publix booklet
-$2 milkbone from HERE.
**Buy 2, use one stop, one store coupon and 2 $2 milkbone coupons to get 2 packages FREE!!


And here is a good deal I snagged in the store:
Tombstone Pizza, Assorted Varieties, 18.1 to 29.5 oz pkg (Excluding Stuffed Crust and Brick Oven Varieties) BOGO $3.49
**$1.74 each NO coupons needed!  These are fabulous to have on hand for easy dinners! 


Happy Shopping! Let me know if you come across any others!

Thank you I heart Publix for the new deals.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: