Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cheap TP!

I'm hearing reports of the Cottonelle 12 packs on an unadvertised special at Walgreens for $5!  There is a $1 off coupon in the Walgreens April coupon book (found by the ads).

You can also use these coupons to bring your price down even more.  Make sure you hand over the manufacturer coupons BEFORE the Walgreens coupons to avoid the register beeping. 

$.50/1 PRINT
$.50/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper (2) 4 packs or (1) 12 pack or larger - 04-18-10 SS
$1.00/1 Cottonelle toilet paper 12 pack double roll - All You, April 2010

If you have the All You coupon and store coupon, you'll pay $3 a pack.  If you have just the $.50 coupon and store coupon, you'll pay $3.50 a pack.  Just the store coupon, you'll pay $4 a pack.  Great deal with whatever coupons you have!

Thank you Tracy!

****Another reader confirmed this (Thanks Holly!!)! She said it is NOT marked on the shelf, but rang up as $5. 
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm surprised that no one ever comments back on your blogs. Well I went today and got my Cottonelle and brought my cartridges to be refilled. There is a wait right now. They said I wouldn't get them back until no earlier than 6PM tomorrow, but its all worth it for $1.00 ink! Thanks for all you do and I'm so glad I found an Athens blogger!

Victoria